Increase Your Operational Effectiveness by Creating Effective Systems
Have you ever felt overwhelmed in your job? Do you need a way to simplify your projects? Could you benefit from some reliable systems for time and workload management?
When things at work start sliding sideways, it’s easy to lose your focus and composure. As an administrative professional, your ability to quickly bounce back and get things headed in the right direction builds credibility, trust, and confidence in those you support. With effective systems in place, you can navigate unexpected changes more adeptly, find support and resources more quickly, and bring calm to the chaos that surrounds you. Creating effective systems to support you and your team are vital to becoming a more effective and efficient assistant.
Ultimately, systems allow you to create an office that functions smoothly, efficiently, and effectively – no matter what comes up!
This session will teach you:
- What systems are and why you need them
- The difference between procedures and systems, and why both are necessary
- The five core systems your office needs to be efficient
- How to map out systems that are easy to follow and share with others
Plus, you’ll get an inside peek at some of the exact systems the All Things Admin team uses to stay organized and productive! When you create effective systems to support an organized environment, you gain a new perspective that will help you get and stay organized!
Becoming a Champion of Change
Change is inevitable. Yet as much as we may resist it, without it…we’d still be using rotary phones and manual typewriters. Change gets a bad rap, yet change can be a very positive thing. To survive in business today, every member of the team must identify, understand, and respond to ever-accelerating change. To thrive – we must all become champions of change!
This session will teach you:
- How to shift your mindset and thinking about change
- What improvement and innovation really look like
- How to apply the 5 stages of the innovation mindset adoption curve to each change your organization faces
- Strategies for effectively onboarding and working with new team members
- Three tactics for embracing change in your organization
- How to develop your resilience skillset to proactively handle change
We live in a dynamic world. What doesn’t grow either stagnates or rots. Learn to roll with change as it inevitably occurs and become a champion of change for your organization.
Too Much to Do: The Productive Admin's Guide to Managing Time
Are you tired of being pushed to do more with less? Is your to-do list already at capacity? Then it’s time to learn a proven time-management system developed by productivity expert Laura Stack that lets you work less and achieve more.
Following Stack’s step-by-step Productivity Workflow Formula, you’ll organize your life around the tasks that really matter and—this is crucial—let go of those that don’t. Dozens of practical strategies will help you reduce your commitments, distractions, interruptions, and inefficiencies. You’ll shrink your to-do list and save time—around ninety minutes a day—while skyrocketing your results and maintaining your sanity.
This session will specifically look at:
- Determining what needs to be done
- Scheduling your time
- Strategies for focusing your attention
- Efficiently processing new information and requests
- How to close the loop
- Managing your capacity
Maximize Your Productivity by Mastering Workflow with Microsoft Outlook
Is your inbox overflowing? Are you struggling to stay on top of your projects and related tasks? Are you looking for a single system that can simplify and streamline your workflow?
It’s time to become a power user of Microsoft Outlook and its full functionality!
We’ve become dependent upon computers, email, voicemail, the Internet, and smart phones to get our work done. As a result, our inboxes are overflowing and the volume of requests and tasks we receive each day overwhelms us. Technology can undoubtedly improve your productivity, but it can make you LESS productive if you’re not careful. That’s why you must become a power user of Microsoft Outlook to maximize your productivity and streamline your workflow.
This session is designed to help you achieve maximum results in minimum time by mastering the key workflow functionality of Microsoft Outlook. You’ll learn:
- A new way of working with your inbox, tasks, and calendar
- How to use one list with three views to transform how you work
- A six-step daily planning method for getting things done
- The difference between moving and dragging things between Outlook components (and what to do when you lose something in the process!)
- How to customize toolbars and ribbons for how you work
- How to use tasks and categories for managing your to do list
- Strategies for properly using folders and rules to manage your inbox (including how to set a special alert for emails from your executive)
This session will show you several key features – as well as a few lesser known ones - and how to use them to your productivity advantage!